Updated: Oct 23
Greetings, fellow wanderlust-infused souls and daydreamers! Buckle up your seatbelts, grab a bag of popcorn (or two), and get ready to embark on a rollercoaster ride through my audaciously extra and ever-growing worldwide bucket list!
As an incurable adventurer and a certified globetrotting enthusiast, I want to do it all! From road trips and bungee jumping to festivals and chasing waterfalls (literally, I mean!), my wanderlust knows no bounds and neither does my knack for seeking out the extraordinary hidden gems of the world.
So, hold on tight as I spill the beans on my globetrotting ambitions, sprinkled with a dash of daring; because when it comes to bucket lists, mine is unapologetically bold and endlessly unforgettable!
1. Visit Balinese temples and waterfalls ✅ 2. Swim with dolphins in New Zealand 3. Buy a campervan and live the #vanlife 4. Route 66 road trip across the USA 5. Go sandboarding in Namibia
6. Kite surf in France 7. Conquer my fear of Crib Goch ✅ 9. Become a Mountain Leader 10. Lead group walks in Shropshire 11. Arrive to the Maldives by seaplane 12. Attend the burning man festival in the USA 13. Dance at the Rio de Janeiro Carnival in Brazil 14. Celebrate Hogmanay in Scotland 15. Fly the longest zipline in the world in the united Arab Emirates 16. Go husky sledding in Finland 17. Surf the Basque country ✅ 18. Go white water rafting on the Zambezi ✅ 19. Do a bungee jump/gorge swing in Zambia ✅ 20. Go paragliding in Switzerland
21. Scuba dive in Greece ✅ 22. Swim with manta rays and turtles in Lombok ✅ 23. Hike a big volcano ✅ 24. Mountain bike in Austria 25. Be a cowgirl for the day and herd cattle 26. Go horse riding on a beach in Costa Rica 27. Relax in a hot thermal spring in Iceland 28. Release baby turtles into the ocean 29. Bathe an elephant in Sri Lanka ✅ 30. Explore inside the pyramids of Egypt ✅ 31. Do a via ferrata in the Dolomites 32. Do a tree top challenge in England ✅ 33. Feed a koala in Australia 34. Go whale watching in Canada 35. Indoor skydive 36. Hike the Inca trail Macchu Pichu 37. Complete the Welsh 3000s 38. Complete the Yorkshire 3 peaks ✅ 39. Hike the national 3 peaks 40. Hike mount Toubkal
41. Hike Mont Blanc 42. Swim with the pigs in the Bahamas 43. Dance salsa in Cuba ✅ 44. Do the big 5 safari in Africa ✅ 45. Wild camp in the Okavango Delta ✅ 46. Take a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia 47. Travel to every continent in the world 48. Fly first class 49. Host my own private tour with a travel tour company 50. Visit the Grand Canyon 51. Hike Madeira 52. Go waterfall and northern lights chasing in Iceland 53. Go skiing in Andorra 54. See wild bears in Canada 55. Snorkel in the Great Barrier reef 56. Do yoga in India 57. Go to Glastonbury festival 58. Visit Auschwitz in Poland ✅ 59. Take an outdoor bath in Cornwall 60. Go on a cruise around the Caribbean
61. Climb Sydney harbour bridge 62. Visit the ruins of Easter Island in Chile 63. Go to Oktoberfest in Munich 64. Learn to sail a boat 65. Hit up Las Vegas 66. Go interrailing across Europe ✅ 67. Island hop in Scotland 68. Do the NC500 road trip across the Scottish Highlands 69. Stay at the ice hotel in Norway 70. Go waterfall hunting in Wales ✅ 71. Go wild camping in the Lake District 72. Watch the sunset from the Burj Khalifa 73. Inspire others to try new things and get outside 74. Go mountain biking in Austria 75. Go to a jazz bar in New Orleans 76. Go to a drive in movie in the USA 77. Visit the NASA Kennedy Space Centre 78. Go to Disney world Florida 79. Dress up at the masquerade festival in Venice 80. Ride a gondola in Venice and pretend to be Madonna in 'like a virgin' music video
81. Eat at a Michelin star restaurant in the Basque country ✅ 82. Learn another language ✅ ✅ 83. Go wine tasting in Italy ✅ 84. Get a DNA test to find out my ancestry 85. Go cliff jumping and canyoneering 86. Water ski in Sri Lanka ✅ 87. Go rock climbing and abseiling in Wales ✅ 88. Go kayaking in Greenland 89. Camp in the snow in Alaska 90. Hug the world's tallest tree in California 91. Meet someone who tells me I have inspired them ✅ 92. Ride a tuktuk in Sri Lanka ✅ 93. Visit Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona 94. Overland across Africa ✅ 95. Visit the Colleseum in Rome ✅ 96. Visit the killing fields in Cambodia 97. Quit my job to become a digital nomad and full time travel creator 98. Create a logo for my brand ✅ 99. Write for a travel magazine 100. Go to an Onsen and tea ceremony in Japan
101. Walk on a glacier 102. Visit Yosemite national park 103. Walk on the glass beach in California 104. See wild bison at the Yellowstone National Park 105. Shop at a Christmas market in Germany 106. Hike Torres del Peine in Patagonia 107. Swim in the Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia 108. Walk through the lavender fields in the Cotswolds 109. Walk through the tulip fields in Amsterdam 110. Drink at the Guinness brewery Dublin ✅ 111. Hear the pope speak in the Vatican ✅ 112. Walk through Pompeii and Herculaneum ✅ 113. Pose with the leaning tower of Pisa ✅ 114. Stroll through the Sagano bamboo forest Japan 115. Explore the ancient ruins of Petra 116. Go black water rafting in New Zealand
117. Ride a Camel Across the Sahara
118. Meditate with Monks in Bhutan
119. Chase Waterfalls in the Amazon Rainforest
120. Dance the Tango in Buenos Aires
121. Swim with Whale Sharks in Mexico
122. Take a Cooking Class in Tuscany 123. See the sky garden in Singapore 124. Go to a big football match 125. Witness the wildebeest migration in the Serengeti 126. Go to a hammam in Morocco 127. Build my own website 128. Have my own branded merch
There you have it, my unapologetically bold worldwide travel bucket list! As you can see I've begun stamping my way through them slowly, but there is a world of experiences awaiting, and many more miles to cover before I can confidently say "i have travelled the world!"
I hope my planned escapades inspire you to dust off your own dreams, grab that laptop and get booking some adventures in so you too can start ticking off the items on your own thrilling bucket list!
Thank you for reading and as always, if you have any questions, thoughts or feedback please leave these in the comments section below. I'd love to know me know what the No. 1 place on your bucket list is and why you haven't booked it yet?!